Our mission is to help women understand they don’t have to just “deal” with menstrual cramps.
We provide women a product that can give some relief! A product that can be worn while running kids around, cleaning the house, weeding, prepping for board meetings, sitting in a green room, on the way to a workout, helping customers, sitting in their office, standing on their feet all day, helping their kids with homework, taking their dog on a walk, tucking their kids into bed and really just about anywhere, while doing just about anything.
Women do so much every single day! The last thing they should have to worry about are cramps. We are here to help with that.
- 84% of women suffer from menstrual cramps.
- 80% of women are less productive at home/work/school during their periods.
- 43.1% of women report that painful cramps occur every period.
- 20.1% of women report absence from school due to painful cramps.
- 1 in 10 women are affected by endometriosis.
- $22 billion per year is spent on endometriosis treatments.
1) Heat brings blood flow to the surface of your skin and muscles. With The PMS Belt's 11 heating nodes applied to your abdomen, blood flow is improved and pain is reduced.
2) Massage helps relax your muscles. Cramps are caused by tensing of muscles. With soothing vibrations The PMS Belt applies steady massage to relieve muscle tension quickly.
3) Pressure points relieve menstrual pain. Your lower abdomen has four main pressure points that can relieve pain, a method often used with acupuncture and other relaxation methods. The PMS Belt applies pressure to all four of these areas to maximize pain relief.